Official 成绩单

Transfer applicants must have official transcripts sent directly to Kettering from all colleges/universities attended, including any dual enrollment courses and AP scores. Additional information, such as high school transcripts, may also be requested from students who have completed fewer than 24 credit hours. A list of courses in progress and the catalog(s) with course descriptions from each college attended may also be requested.

成绩单 handled by students are considered unofficial and will not be evaluated.  

Official transcripts can be sent to or via your respective college and high school official transcript request service.


Contact Information

Schedule a Transfer Planning Call Today.

" class="hidden">游戏名字 " class="hidden">九州方园